Salento.com has taken every care in compiling information and material for this web site. Salento.com will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error contained in these web pages.
Salento.com holds and processes personal data in accordance with all current legislation relating to data protection.
By participating in discussions in the Forum hosted by Salento.com messaging, users are required to maintain proper behavior and conform to the etiquette. In particular, without limitation, subscribers agree not to:
- disclose personal information, mobile phone numbers, e-mail, address, name etc..., when they are not required;
- include phrases, images or videos that can offend the Internet community including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
- threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other participants;
- promote or provide information about illegal activities or physical harm or injury propose against any group or individual to include phrases, images or videos to promote commercial activities including but not limited to the following: dealing with pornographic or erotic material - use topics that may not be suitable for children under the age of 18 years - due to the identity of an employee, manager, moderator or another member of the team Salento.com with the intent to deceive or cause harm to others.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
Salento.com services are accessible without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The service of courier usually involves interaction with different people at the same time connected to the service. Salento.com cannot make an accurate and continuous control on the topics treated, it cannot prevent improper behaviour by some connected users. Some services may contain content not suitable for minors.
Any user who has access to the services of Salento.com, subscribes to the observation of the terms and conditions of use, therefore he accepts full personal responsibility for what he says or sends. It is not advisable therefore to disclose personal information that can allow identification (eg name and address, etc..). To prevent the use by spiteful persons for illegal or harmful purposes.
When registering, users agree that Salento.com is not responsible for the conduct of other users who violate the conditions and rules set forth above. Users who identify pornographic or offensive content may notify it to us via e-mail to email@example.com.
SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
Salento.com reserves the right to remove from your site, without notice, the registration of users and the material produced by them if they violate the rules and conditions of use of the site as described above by the user.
Act of April 22, 1941 No. 633. Article 70 "the abridgment, quotation or reproduction of songs or parts of a work for purposes of criticism, discussion or teaching, are free within the limits justified by such purposes and provided that there is no competition for an economic use of the opera." So if an author creates web pages inside of an original work and he inserts with the purpose of discussion, criticism, cultural information, parts of works, brief excerpts or quotations (never the complete works) clearly mentioning the name the author and the source, he does not violate any copyright. In these cases the author of the works will not be damaged, he could even get more notoriety.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Salento.com and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Law on publishing
In compliance with the new Italian law on publishing, we inform that:
- Salento.com is not intended as an editorial product, but a virtual community, which does not fall in the category of regular information established by Law 7 March 2001 62. Updates are random and not periodic.
- Not being a newspaper, there is no publisher. All the Logos and Trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. Who makes comments is responsible for what he writes. All the rest is owned by the administrator of www.salento.com.