From 16 September 2016 - 09:00
To 18 September 2016 - 09:00
Guided tour of the places that recall the ancient traditions of Salento
From € 120 - 2 nights
Offer also available in other periods - Please contact us to request a personalized offer
Day 1 : visit of Otranto, Castro, Santa Cesarea Terme and Santa Maria Di Leuca
Otranto is certainly one of Puglia's most charming towns and is well worth a visit. The imposing castle, the perimeter walls and robust towers dominate much of the town, giving way to a small port, a series of sea-front promenades with excellent fish restaurants and the town's very own beautiful white sandy beach and turquoise waters...
The delightful Romanesque cathedral, dating back to 1088 and boasting extensive 12th century floor mosaics, is another highlight that should not be missed.
Visit of the Bauxite cave, Castro and Santa Cesarea Terme
Afternoon: visit of Santa Maria Di Leuca
Evening: Return to the Masseria, dinner and overnight
Day 2: Guided tour to discover some of the 9 villages where old Greek is still spoken:
- Visit of the most beautiful Greek-Byzanthine Churches
- Visit of the historical centres: analysis of the Greek Conception of the Town and life in this area.
- Visit of Soleto, the Town of the Witches; Corigliano with its beautiful Castle and the Lucchetti Arch full of strange and old symbols of the '500;
- Visit of Sternatia, the Greek town where the Greek old traditions are still alive;
- Visit of an underground olive oil-mill of the XVI Century: analysis of olive-oil production (entrance 1 Euro);
- Visit of Melpignano with its old monastery and the charming square.
Evening: Return to the Residence
Day 3: Departure
Price per person: € 120,00
The price includes:
- Accommodation in a Residence (2 nights) - half board
- Guided tour (for groups of at least 10 people)
- Transfer by car / mini bus
- Lunch / restaurant reservation
The Residence is located in the Village Santa Rita which has about 400 holiday houses with panoramic sea views.
Updated datetime: 3 March 2018 - 11:34